Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2003 5:38:00 AM EDT
If it was linkable, I would do that instead....Its not mine so no EE, I wanted someone from here to know IF they wanted it......if this is a mortal sin bad juju nono, lock it & whatever...

1,000 rounds of Olympic .223 Ammo.  Factory new, non corrosive, Boxer
Primed, Brass Case.

$120
Chris
206 979 1189
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#1]
hold on... looking through the 5000 page manual on making up rules as you go...  trying to find a reason to lock the thread, have you banned, have a "spank-o-gram" sent to your house, adding a lien to any property you own...

...ahh, here it is. I'll get back to you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
As Jafo calls Chris.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As Jafo calls Chris.....

Nah. Not interested in that ammo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Yo JAFO, any chance you could send the Spank-O-Gram to Ravensdale by mistake!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
As Jafo calls Chris.....

Nah. Not interested in that ammo.

ROFLMFAO....I agree, that ammo.....

I knew I didnt want it, but hell....Some guys shoot Wolf in their AR's, so Oly isnt quite as bad....Is it???

I kinda thought, hell, 120 a case may be a good price even if it is Oly, and someone here may want it and...hell, I see you had the SAME reaction I did....But you never know....

Thanks for NTL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top