BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2003 4:18:42 PM EDT
Changed host. They work :)

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on, no more Bill Klinton.

It was a pretty good time, Jackson( lil'scrun) got kinda freaked out but he will not stop talking about it now. Nice to meet all of you guys. Next Stop....

Chehalis Summer Shoot June 28th-29th

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I already tried that ;) Doesn't work :(
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
hehehe, im so glad i found that mask!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Weird..it worked for me a lil bit ago, but now the red x of death....
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice...

Please, nobody photoshop my son's picture

the little boy with the Superman shirt on. Thanks--Bigscrun
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice pics.  Too bad those POS reporters had to show up.  Actully, good thing they didn't see old Billy boy getting, well, um....BLOWN!!!  ha ha ha!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Are those personalized floorplates in that pic?  If so were did you get them?
Thanks Ryan
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Whos Oakleys and what kind?

I just got some Straight Jackets.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 10:31:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like you guys did well!..( I dont seem to think you are shooting across the creek!) Bunny, You need some White sox dude!

So which pic is of SuperChicken the media tool?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol SuperChicken is the kid in the white shirt and black shorts. I was shooting next to him but luckily they only zoomed in on him :)
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw the news piece on NWCN today, did you guys at least pick up some of that garbage ? Some of the locations they showed were Fricken horrible ...
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:02:44 AM EDT
[#12]
The lane that we were in actually was a LOT cleaner than it was last time I saw it.  This was due to, by what I understand, was considerable time taken by our own R-32 and some of his friends.  They removed all of the trash with the exception of the old car and raked the shells just two weeks ago.

I did not see the piece on TV but just driving through, some of the other ranges looked to be very trashy.  We did pick up everything we brought (as we always do) as well as I ended up with some trash that was not mine in my truck box, which is fine.  The only thing we leave behind is the brass which someone comes and picks up every few days (reloader/recycler).

Anyway, the only thing we really could have done differant is tried to get more of a positive spin on what they were trying to do.  But it is clear that part would have been edited out anyway!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I do not own a leaf rake, or I would try to clean up a little more each time we go there. The shotgun shells are the worst part. Any time someone wants to go there and shoot/clean up, let me know. I would probably need a ride as I'm a poor SOB with a truck that eats up too much gas.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#14]
If those top three pics aren't a reason to pick up some tannerite, I don't know what is!
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Are those personalized floorplates in that pic?  If so were did you get them?
Thanks Ryan

yes they are and if thoes were da_bunnys floor plates he got then from me.i work in a engraving shop
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top