Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2003 6:10:14 PM EDT

Quoted:
Is Sultan that much closer?

OK so who wants to shoot before or after the Monroe show this weekend?  Saturday?

Link Posted: 6/3/2003 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't go on Saturday but I think I can make it Sunday.  The only problem with shooting after going to the show is that by the time we would get up there all the good spots would be taken.  I'm in though if y'all want to give it a go on Sunday!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know if Im working or not, schedule hasnt come out at work yet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I dont know if Im working or not, schedule hasnt come out at work yet.

KFC?
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Super Chicken, call me I lost your #. I want to get rid of your ammo, I am itching to shoot it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I can't go on Saturday but I think I can make it Sunday.  The only problem with shooting after going to the show is that by the time we would get up there all the good spots would be taken.  I'm in though if y'all want to give it a go on Sunday!

Any chance you can swing by exit 6 Sunday?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 8:29:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Me too, I'm in for a shoot.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 7:50:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Any chance you can swing by exit 6 Sunday?

I just may be able to do that!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#8]
So it's Sunday then?

Buzz Inn?  Time?

Just a reminder the Monroe show opens later than the Puyallup shows.  You can't get in until 9am.

I hope it's cooler for shooting on Sunday.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Heh, wish I was going to be going shooting Sunday instead of behind my table at the gunshow.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Heh, wish I was going to be going shooting Sunday instead of behind my table at the gunshow.

Where is your table?  We can at least stop by and say "hi" and tell you how much fun we are going to have even though you can't be there!  Then of course you can extend a generous ARFCOM discount on anything you are selling!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#11]
If i can get a sub, CK, gtcrispy and I will make it. Boss lady didnt release work schedules until yesterday () so now i have to make some calls at work today.

bigscrun, are you going to make it?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#12]
So what is the plan?  Sat/Sun, Sultan, G/F, Gunshow or Buzz Inn first?  etc etc etc

JAFO, pick you up at 0800ish?  bigscrun, where are you little buddy?
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Oooh another Monroe gunshow. Ill have to go buy a bunch of .223 tommorow...

Maybe someone will have that Romak-3 I want...
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Where is your table?  We can at least stop by and say "hi" and tell you how much fun we are going to have even though you can't be there!  Then of course you can extend a generous ARFCOM discount on anything you are selling!

No idea where I'll be til Saturday morning when I set up. I'll be selling misc. gun stuff and NIB Surefire stuff and a couple firearms,  with a "Vote from the Rooftops" shirt.
ARFCom discount? Sure, no problem, add $2 to the price of anything on my table :)
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I think I am going to the show on Sunday, but I am bringing my son with me. So I probably won't be shooting at all. I might swing him out to the pit and let him watch, if you guys are going to be out there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:13:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No idea where I'll be til Saturday morning when I set up. I'll be selling misc. gun stuff and NIB Surefire stuff and a couple firearms,  with a "Vote from the Rooftops" shirt.
ARFCom discount? Sure, no problem, add $2 to the price of anything on my table :)

So basically you have a table fullocrap then?

If you do the shows regularly I'll recognize you, I just won't know that you're from arfcom.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So what is the plan?  Sat/Sun, Sultan, G/F, Gunshow or Buzz Inn first?  etc etc etc

JAFO, pick you up at 0800ish?  bigscrun, where are you little buddy?

Somebody make up my mind before I start on my tapering off for the night.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#18]
I amcertainly in for Sunday.  I will pick up JAFO but ya'll must let me know if we are to meet at the Buzz Inn or just try to track each other down at the show.  I will be wearing the infamous ARFCOM tee shirt so I should be easy to spot.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:24:20 PM EDT
[#19]

So basically you have a table fullocrap then?

If you do the shows regularly I'll recognize you, I just won't know that you're from arfcom.

Yes thats it. NIB tactical light crap :) I tried to carry a lil bit of everything but I'm homing in on preban quality magazines and Surefire stuff primarily. I've got left overs from other efforts and some of my own "what the hell am I gonna do with this" type stuff. (Anyone need a complete OlyArms Enforcer top end? Prime example of what I mean, heh)
I dont normally do Monroe, but I've been a WAC member for about 9 years now. I've been diong Puyallup and Portland regularly for the last 6 months or so. Monroe is hit and miss since its not a good show for me, it's just close to me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Time is a wastin"
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Show doesnt open til around 9am anyhow. I shoulda gone to bed earlier and drank less. I'm so hung over I may actually cut you guys a deal by mistake. Hehe
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:09:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Im on the way out the door now. drop the kids off at moms, put the wife to bed (she works graveyard) get the check book and buy more ammo!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Im in for Sunday. Are we gonna meet at Buzz Inn? If so, where is it? Ive only been up to the Monroe show a couple times, but never paid attention how to get there. doh.

bigscrun, if you can make it to the show or the shoot afterwards, can you bring my ammo?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#24]
I would have to give this show a 6 out of 10, not much to see, not much of any deals, I did get a upper recv from NWRED for 35 bucks, after a little work it cleaned up real nice. (now to see how it shoots.) If you guys go and see him, and you enter from the main door, go to the other door and turn right at the last row, he is the end row of tables on the south/east side of the first room. Look for the guy with NIW M-14 mags. he is a skinny little (runt) guy.

Super chicken, the fairgrounds is where sr 522/sr 2 meet. head west from there and find some parking...buzz inn is east of 2/522 on the south side of sr 2 about a mile.

Bunny, I forgot to get my AK mags! damn it!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Ill be going tommorow to pickup a ROMAK3 if the price is right, otherwise ill just be looking around and picking up more .223/7.62x54R...who all is going to be there tommorow and what time? Anyone see a ROMAK3 today?

btw for those that are going tommorow, and are shooting, we should exchange cell numbers, me and my buddy are definitely in for shooting at the pit.

Alex
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#26]
I wanted to go with chicken boy but I got Prom tonight so I can't get to church tonight.I guess chicken has to leave before 9. I didn't think it was very far to Monroe from Sammamish though?
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#27]
I remember my prom nights(girlfriend went to diff school) or at least part of them.  I should have gone to church the next day too!

Anyone going just meet at the Buzz around 0800 so I can have my customary red beer before the funshow.  There we can decide who all want to go shooting after and when to meet at the gunshow door etc.  I will pick up JAFO on the way so we will be there (Buzz) by 0815!  See y'all there

Meet in the resaurant part instead of the bar so the youngens are permitted!
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#28]
kick ass, SC and I will be there for breakfast.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 3:36:12 PM EDT
[#29]
I be going. Gonna hit up church sunday night :)
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#30]
I think me and the boy will be going tommorrow. We will meet up with you jokers in the morning for breakfast.

SuperChicken, I will bring your ammo out for you.

Looks like I will finally get to meet some of you folks for the first time.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#31]
oh yeah and boys.... good luck at prom.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 1:33:46 AM EDT
[#32]

Look for the guy with NIW M-14 mags. he is a skinny little (runt) guy.

Runt? Nice to meet you too.[>Q] Im a lil short yes, but I'm not all that skinny.
That upper came off a complete rifle that had a fluted 16" barrel. Recently bought a Mega Machines upper for it from Iblis, but that project may get shelved for now. Need more uppers! It should work just fine, just wanted to upgrade my older stuff while I could afford to.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#33]
I would go if I had money. Trying to save for things.

oz
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 2:26:04 AM EDT
[#34]
i mean money to spend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top