Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 6:28:50 PM EDT
Wanted to stop by and say. Been reading the forums for a while. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday. I plan on going down to Federal Way Discount Firearms and placing an order on a Bushmaster XM15 E2S M4.  I was gonna go with a Olympic Arms M4 but after a mix up in the price quote I decided against it. My only problem now is dealing with the parents. They don't exactly want me keeping a gun in the house :( Hopefully I can go to some shoots. I'm friends with Superchicken so maybe you'll see us out there together at some point.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
hello, and tell Superchicken I have his ammo tell him to call me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:52:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Happy birthday and don't piss your parents off.  Just show up to the shoots with ammo and someone will let you use their rifle.  Actually you'll get to shoot many and then have a better idea of what you want.

Or you could just buy mine. LOL
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:00:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Or you could just buy mine. LOL

What kind and how much?
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#5]
You can store it at my house.  I will keep good care of it!

edited to add my standard welcome to newbies....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top