Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 10:48:15 AM EDT
I will be there this weekend (5/24-5/26) at the race track in Dayton.  We will be staying in Waitsburg so anybody around the area want to meet up let me know.

Wombat, let me know if you want to go shoot, maybe on Sunday.  If not then I will be at the track in Dayton Saturday when the races start.  I believe they have a bar or a beer garden.  I can usually be found there!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Eastern WA is sleeping...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
(cue music)"Do you know the way to Dayton/Waitsburg?" (off music)

Their snoozing over there 2WP
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Somebody say Eastside?  Sorry I'm tied to the farm for the Summer. 700 acres hay, 200 acres DNS, 200 acres Peas, and 2200 acres SWW, and my wife is due in a month!!!  I really need some freakin sleep, god does she snore!  Living in Touchet so thats like an hour away from Dayton.  There is a little range in between Dayton and Waitsberg that you might like never went to it though.  Bigern Head to the tri-cities and hit 12 and then cross the snake river bridge and take a left on to 124 I think, Cross bridge and Go Left.  Go for 45 min and you run into Waitsberg.   Maybe We should have a Walla Walla, or Tri-cities shot sometime, in the WINTER. Richland has a pretty good range from what I hear, 1000 yard to pistols.  Only get 12 inches a rain per year, and the local fire department is pissed at me right now, They recieved a call from me twice this year. So the farm is a no no. ;)
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I'm in Walla Walla but I'm gonna be in Montana shooting prarie dogs this weekend.

Wombat will probably want to do something though.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Where is wombat?  I havn't seen him on the board for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I have class with him in a few minutes.  I'll direct him here (if I remember that is ).
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#7]
what school do you go to?

I played football in Walla Walla for 2 years in 94-95, god I miss those Walla Walla girls.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Walla Walla Girls???? I had to move out of state to even find a decent girl to marry!  Trust me lived here all my life and there were only two types of single women in W2.  The first the really dumb 19 with half assed looks and the single mom who is 23 and just four years before was the 19 year old.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#9]
We are taking Engineering at Walla Walla College.

I am mechanical, he's electrical.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok, ok I’m back.

What day did you want to shoot?  You have to bring more toys this time!  Laura is coming down this weekend so I can’t do a whole weekend.

bigscrun- What year did you graduate?
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I was there when I was 19-20 and the dumb ass 19 year old chicks were all good.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:56:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

What day did you want to shoot?  You have to bring more toys this time!  

Whatever day is better for you.  If you want to come out to the track on Saturday, we can do supper and make plans like we did last time.  Otherwise it is difficult for me to let you know where I'll be at any particular time.  We will be staying at a house in Waitsburg.

I plan on bringing the 9mm again as well as my AR.  And of course some ammo and my ears this time!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I have some stuff to do on Sunday so sat. would be best for me.  Are you going to have a car available?  We can shoot at Dixie unless you know of an other place.

Wombat
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 11:27:04 AM EDT
[#14]
No, I don't know anything about the area around there.  I won't have a car avail either.  Wow, I sound pretty helpless!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#15]
OK, I am leaving here in a few.  We didn't get plans made very well so I will leave it up to you.  I will be there at the fairgrounds in Dayton on Saturday for the horseraces.  Come find me if you want to do something.  I'm easy to spot, just go to the beer gardens or bar, whatever they have there, and I'll be the guy with a Cartman "Screw You Too!" hat on.

See ya there!  

Wombat, I will bring the toys just in case you want to come get me!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm here!  We are staying at a house in Waitsburg just off the highway.  An look, the people left their computer on!

Anyway, their is a beer garden near the jocks room at the track (Dayton).  If anyone is in the area, stop by and say hi.

Wombat, I'm ready to do some blastin if you come track me down....
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry about not hooking up with you.  Laura came down so I put her up in my computer room (it has a futon) and the computers were too nosey for her.  So I had no computer access but I hardly noticed because Jim Beam was being so generous to me.  

Wombat
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top