Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2003 8:59:50 AM EDT
Only about a week and a half away.  We have not really discussed it much with everything else going on.  Is anyone still interested?

Bigscrun and the west seattle crew I think are still on.  Any other "for sures"?
JAFO
GUNRUNNER
Any eastsiders?

Chime in here or IM me with any questions.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know myself (Bigscrun), skillets and ERex are all gonna go. If anything changes we still have all taken the weekend off and are planning to go on an extended shoot anyways. If Omak is not going to work how about Chehalis? I think that we are all down to camp over night and shoot during the days. Skillets also had a good idea, we could grab that camping spot along the river out at 468th and shoot during the day.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
It is still definately a go.  I have to go over there anyway so a overnight expedition would be wonderful!!  Let's do it!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:41:24 PM EDT
[#3]
What about the spokane thing also?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:06:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What about the spokane thing also?

WTF you talkin about Willis?
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, but I must bow out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#6]
So right now we just have me and biscrun with the west seattle crew.  Anybody change their mind let me know so I can get some directions to you.  It's going to be fun.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]
You butthead, I am already commited! From now on check with me before you plan anything!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You butthead, I am already commited! From now on check with me before you plan anything!!!!!!!!!

We've only been talking about this for, what, two or three months?!  Your kinda slow there bunnyman!
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#9]
LAST CALL!!
I'm leaving at about 10:00 tomorrow morning.  IM me for driving instructions.

Anyone interested in buying land, there is 100 acres around my property that is for sale.  All in 20 acre parcels.  I would like to see fellow shooters gab this land up so we can have some awsome competirions etc.  I may start another thread on this when I get back.  

Till then, let me know if you want to come up for a visit.  Real easy to get to but a bi of a drive.(just bring along 4 or 5 of you favorite CDs and you'll be there before they are done!)
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<snip>
Anyone interested in buying land, there is 100 acres around my property that is for sale.  All in 20 acre parcels.  I would like to see fellow shooters gab this land up so we can have some awsome competirions etc.  I may start another thread on this when I get back.  
<snip>

Gimme the details and/or contact info when you can.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#11]
So, where's the trip report? How'd everything go? Any pics?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So, where's the trip report? How'd everything go? Any pics?

Very un-eventfull.  Nobody else came up so after I unloaded the trailer (I've been bringing materials up so I can build a nicer house/cabin) I had a few beers and went into town.  They have awsome pizza so I had one and went back to the cabin.  It pretty much snowed the whole time but it never really accumulated.

Several coyotes in the area Friday night.  I came home Saturday afternoon.

It would have been a lot more fun if you guys would have come up!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:59:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
SNOWED?!!!

Yup, pretty much the whole time.  Never really accumulated though.  Snowed at my house too on Sunday in between thunderstorms.  Weird weather this year!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#16]
There was 3" of snow up at Red Marble saturday and we couldn't get into the main quarry because one persons car wouldn't make it up the last steep hill ! It snowed hard till about 1 pm than got nicer and all the snow was gone by 3 pm but bullets flew and a good time was still had by all .....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top