User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 3:12:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Smart Dog
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The sun was out so I went out to finish my weed whackin', half wat through someone turned out the lights and the skies opened up.  So I decided to finish anyway.  Now I am soaked.  TBD even went for cover under the porch and looked out at me like I was an idiot.

I had the exact same thing happen this afternoon. Except I had two neighbours dogs looking at my funny.

It stopped raining after I put away the weed whacker....
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
On my way back from the eastside last night it was snowing so hard on the pass I could hardly see where I was going.  I thought we were pretty much done with that by now.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Seems like it's cold and rainy every morning over in that damn Ravensdale :)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you know what its like in Texas right now?  Im happy to be back in WA.
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:40:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I've lived through the last 5 dismal months in Seattle and have ben considering jumping ship and heading back to The Motherland (Wisconsin),mainly 'cause I'm jobless , but I do have to say that the few days of nice weather that we have had lately have really made me want to stick around...amazing what a little sunshine can do for your attitude ( and I'm a night person)
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 10:43:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh man, I love that weather!

Would you want to trade states with me? You could have really pretty weather and no gun rights?

I could have your "Shitty" weather and more gun rights?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top