Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 11:07:42 AM EDT
Well, for three years now this mother fucker has owed me 1600.00 and has not paid me one cent. Why I have let it go on this long is something I don't understand. I guess my RANT is over for now, just had to get this out of my system for the day. What would you guys do besides kicking the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
was that a typo   %   ?  that's a good rate.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 12:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
humm 50/50?  :)
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 3:07:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:40:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 7:53:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Do you know where he lives?

Go out to his water meter at the street, Then you take the really good master lock (high dollar one that is small so you cant get bolt cutters on it and if you did it would wreck the cutters) turn off his water and lock it. make sure you do this at night so there is no morning shower, and the toilet only flushes one time. I did this to one of the dumbazzes that I know and it took him 3 days to even figure out what the prob. was.

You could always put the roofing nails in his yard, and even better if he has a unpaved driveway.  (make sure you get the ones that have the square plates on them for holding down the tarpaper.) The ones with the plates on them always land pointy side up.

Go undo his phone line from the box outside the house, that will cost him at least 25 bucks just to get the phone co out to fix it.

Im getting too tired and have to get some sleep, but I guarantee you , I know about every dirty trick in the book, and have tried most of them out, I will only let you know of the really easy ones, but you could prob. get a few ideas yourself....

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#8]
jimmy,

If the 'mother fucker' doesnt care enough to pay you, he might just screw me. Personally, when someone screws me over, I make it a point to let others around me know he is a scumbag, so they dont get fucked by him like I did.

Guess I figure if he fucks my friends after fuckin me, if I didnt tell them, its partially my fault.

Any chance after 3 years he forgot? Scumbags kinda develop amnesia after awhile, I guess its a defense mechanism or something.

You can do me a favor and at least IM me who it is, if you think there is a chance I may ever deal with him, so he doesnt fuck me like he fucked you...

And dont get mad, get even....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top