User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2002 10:38:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/17/2002 11:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes... HE IS A LOOSER!

I can say that.  I'm alumni!! (GASP)
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike Price is probably the greatest Wazzu football coach Pullman has ever had!  The guy has been with WSU for forteen years, five bowl games, two of which are Rose Bowls.  He also took the team to #3 in the nation.  Granted he only one the apple cup three things in forteen years.  But the man is a first class human being and I for one wish him good luck at bama.  He is going to need it.  Because the SCC recruits all years around.  I can totally understand his situation, and needs to get started like yeasterday, he has accomplished all of his goals at WSU.  Made the Rose Bowl, and improved the hell out of Pullman's football program, look at the new indoor practice field and his players love him. He actually got them to go to Pullman.
Yes I will miss him, but this is his chance and he deserves it.  I looked it up and he gets paid $900,000. this year because of the #1 in the Pac-ten.  At bama he will start at 1.2 million.  The weathers better and the blue chips are all around and what to go to alabama.
 After saying all this I think he deserves some level of respect and should not coach the cougs down in california.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
wazzu can have neuheisle if your hard up for a coach. He knows how to win the apple cup anyway.as for changing teams before the rose bowl wsu had to give permission to bama to even talk to price so im guessing they knew what was gonna happen.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I think Price is the reason why the Cougs lost today.
OK, lost is being nice.
I think Price is the reason why the Cougs lost Had the ass whipping applied to them today!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#7]
At least it wasn't a goose egg.  I never went to a single sporting event when I was at WSU.  Just didn't appeal to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top