Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2022 4:07:05 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with this range?  I have heard mixed reviews.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Was that the place that was doxxing customers that gave them shitty reviews?
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been there and range is nice but will not go again considering the owners behavior.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Guardian-Training-Center-owner-Warminster-PA-threatens-to-report-customer-to-ATF/14-659501/
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have been there and range is nice but will not go again considering the owners behavior.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Guardian-Training-Center-owner-Warminster-PA-threatens-to-report-customer-to-ATF/14-659501/
View Quote

Link to the 6 page thread in GD.  Guy that runs the place sounds like a mentally unstable douchebag.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/PA-gun-shop-threatens-to-report-customer-to-ATF/5-2520957/
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been here a handful of times. The range itself has some neat features like the target will face away from you and then face you, so you can practice your draw on a "threat". It's computer controlled instead of the lever or switch to select the yards you want to shoot. I thought that was pretty cool. Non-member range time was pretty close to anywhere else I've been. I had mostly used this place for the SilencerShop kiosk. Gun prices seemed relatively good from what I remember. They have some cool guns to rent including automatic.

Big turn off for this place are the prices of membership and what is offered at each price range. Some membership are thousands of dollars. Almost everyone seems like they are trying to be a "hard ass". A few people there are chill and easy going. The rest seem like they don't even want you to be there or want your business. A few people I talked to about guns clearly didn't know what they were talking about and stated incorrect facts about firearms.

I really don't go there anymore as I got tired of everyone acting tough, plus their selection has been lacking each time I went in. If you're interested, go check it out to see what it's all about and form your own opinion based on your experience. It's worth a shit in my opinion. I'm pretty much done with them. Just too many attitudes like I'm inconveniencing them by simply walking through the door.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not was, is. They're psycho.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not only that but the owner was going on other local stores social media pages under fake accounts and leaving all kinds of ridiculous fake negative reviews.  I worked at one of the stores and the amount of BS that was slung was just crazy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a nice facility, but it's run by total douchenozzles.

I can think of a dozen other ranges nearby that are more worthy of your time and money.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#8]
i dont do indoor ranges... and if i did i wouldnt go there.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 3:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been a member for 3 years. I belong to 3 clubs total. I shoot virtually every week somewhere. Guardian is well run and safe. I've come to know many of the employees and have always been treated with respect. Great variety of equipment for sale and very good prices for most of the stuff. They also runs some great training and good deals on ammo for members and non-members. Respect, is earned not given. If you act like an idiot, you will be watched carefully and asked to leave if you are dangerous to yourself or others. If you are safe, know what you are doing, and ask questions if you don't, respect will be returned. The RSO's are watchful, but don't hover. Front desk staff imo is knowledgeable and friendly. Training is also frequent and well run by experienced trainers. I've brought many guests and new shooters here and they were all treated respectfully.
Link Posted: 11/21/2022 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I've been a member for 3 years. I belong to 3 clubs total. I shoot virtually every week somewhere. Guardian is well run and safe. I've come to know many of the employees and have always been treated with respect. Great variety of equipment for sale and very good prices for most of the stuff. They also runs some great training and good deals on ammo for members and non-members. Respect, is earned not given. If you act like an idiot, you will be watched carefully and asked to leave if you are dangerous to yourself or others. If you are safe, know what you are doing, and ask questions if you don't, respect will be returned. The RSO's are watchful, but don't hover. Front desk staff imo is knowledgeable and friendly. Training is also frequent and well run by experienced trainers. I've brought many guests and new shooters here and they were all treated respectfully.
View Quote

LOL Are you the owner?  I have heard overwhelmingly more negative comments about Guardian than positive...I mean it's like not even close.
Link Posted: 11/22/2022 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

LOL Are you the owner?  I have heard overwhelmingly more negative comments about Guardian than positive...I mean it's like not even close.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Alfred101 Post Count, Join Date.

P.S. Planet Fitness is a great gym to join if you like to lift.
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 10:22:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I've been there once. The facility is very nice, however the whole experience was a little odd. They insisted on inspecting all ammo before you could use the range, and made me unload all my mags so they can check it all before they let you into the range. Also for some reason when I was there I noticed the range officer hovering over me specifically the whole time. I of course never did anything wrong or unsafe so he never said anything to me so I don't know what his deal was. I would describe my experience as neutral I suppose. I joined a private club so I personally now have no reason to ever go back.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lies.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I went with a buddy. I had no issues.

The guy at the door who had me fill out the waiver had a stick up his ass. He was an asshole for no reason.

The RSO? The lady at the counter? Super nice and friendly.
Link Posted: 12/4/2022 2:00:41 AM EDT
[#15]
ahole for no reason, why go and be in that situation. thats just me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top