Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2022 5:50:41 AM EDT
I’d rather not ship but need to have some SBR & SBS receivers engraved.
Might have a trophy shop lined up to do it 5 minutes from my house.

Anybody do it or have a place they use near Philadelphia/Bucks County?
Bonus if they will do it while I wait instead of leaving it, the trophy shop said they will do it while I wait if they can in fact do it for me.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Clayton's on Route 611 in Horsham offers laser engraving services. I had them do a few of my SBR NFA Engravings and they do impeccable work and highly recommend them. Vince the guy that does the engraving in house can usually do it same day if he is not busy. If you call before hand and let them know you're coming they will get you in and out pretty quick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Also make sure you have exactly what you want engraved written on a piece of paper. Vince will have you proof it before he engraves it in the spot you choose.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:05:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Claytons!
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Clayton’s is definitely doable, I appreciate the recommendations, I’ll give them a call.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Donley's Gun Shop near Quakertown has offered NFA engraving in the past.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I just used Rodriguez Engraving in Langhorne .

Did a bunch for me after hours at his store.

His number 215-752-8119
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top