Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2022 2:58:28 PM EDT
Hi guys!  
After 17 years of living in Nevada I have moved back to Pennsylvania and bought a home in Susquehanna county.

The farm that I used to shoot on has since sold and I am now looking for a place / range to shoot on.  

My meager collection consists mostly of the "modern sporting rifle" varieties and some hunting guns as well as several handguns and I like to shoot in "action" matches requiring movement and "from the holster" stages.  

I do have a couple of NFA items and a .50cal rifle which it would be a bonus to be able to shoot at the range as well.

Any clubs within a couple hours drive would be a bonus.

I don't expect to find a range that accommodates all of my interests but any three out of five will do!

Thanks in advance!
TheMULE
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 7:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Tommy gun has a range in Honesdale Pa... Not sure what they allow. Unless you want to come to my house you can shoot it all out my back door in the Spring. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:40:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Bradford county. Shooter's Gauntlet in Monroeton, PA might work for NFA and .50 cal stuff, their longest range I think is 1500. I have shot action pistol type stuff at Sayre Sportsmans club. The PA Benchrest 1000 is down by Williamsport. Roll Call in Scranton might be someplace to look into to. Hope that helps you out
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys, I'll check them out!
TheMULE
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tommy gun has a range in Honesdale Pa... Not sure what they allow. Unless you want to come to my house you can shoot it all out my back door in the Spring. Hope this helps.
View Quote

NEPA meet?

There are a couple of clubs near New Milford but I don't know what their rules are. I'm trying to build a personal range in my backyard but unfortunately that's probably not much help.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a Moscow sportsman's club member
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Revive an older thread.

I'm moving to just south of Honesdale. Also looking for somewhere to do things.  I've driven past Tommy gun, just hoping there's anywhere else that's a little quieter, little low-key.  We tried like hell to buy a piece of property that would allow me to shoot on my own, but it's a bad time to be a buyer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top