Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2021 6:42:03 PM EDT
Well getting the boot. Landlord wants to sell. Need to find new home for me and my little beagle. Anyone know of anything in the $800 to $1000 range?
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish you luck. Prices of homes are through the roof. Getting ready to sell ours at what should be a healthy profit and move out towards central PA
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wish you luck. Prices of homes are through the roof. Getting ready to sell ours at what should be a healthy profit and move out towards central PA
View Quote

Thanks. Well fuck it. Gonna try and push for an FHA for the house I'm in. Been home for five years so why not.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks. Well fuck it. Gonna try and push for an FHA for the house I'm in. Been home for five years so why not.
View Quote

Honestly prob the best option if you can make it work.  FHA has a low down payment and buying is better than renting in most circumstances.  

Link Posted: 3/26/2021 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#4]
buying is murder right now. good luck. it sucks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Is tamaqua too far?
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
buying is murder right now. good luck. it sucks.
View Quote

Actually moving full speed ahead. Looking good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top