Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2021 5:04:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So with all the complaining about 2020 election irregularities, if anyone is actually interested in doing something about it in the form of actively participating in the process, please consider running for the position of Judge of Elections.

Take a look at this guys website. https://theprecinctproject.wordpress.com/

He is an advocate of taking an active role in the election process at the precinct level. He has made it his life's work. All of the shenanigans that took place at the polling places was done by the authority of the Judge of Elections, which was primarily the lack of transparency (keeping poll watchers too far away so that they couldn't perform their main responsibility of challenging ballot discrepancies and placing cardboard over windows to prevent people from seeing what was going on, etc.).

I just got off the phone with an election official from my county and the Judge of Elections position is already filled at my precinct.

Here is a link to info for Pennsylvania. https://www.votespa.com/Resources/Pa...ll-Worker.aspx

It includes info for Judge of Elections and other positions, not just poll worker.
View Quote
the second link is dead.

My wife is highly involved in our elections.  Nothing in our precinct was illegal.

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Way late seeing this but I volunteered for November's election and someone else was given that position because they had training.  I had zero training but was emailed the manual for Allegheny County about two days before the election.

Bitched about the lack of training and the cluster eff that some had (there were four precincts voting in one spot).  Enough people must have bitched and a lefty reporter penned this article for the Tribune Review.

I'm now locked in to work the primaries and will work within the system from there on out.

I would also recommend becoming an observer.  Seriously.  Outside there were people who came up from some lefty group in DC to spread disinfo about PA's election laws and told voters incorrect information and one reporter from KDKA who did some stupid shit and made a scene.  

It was one day (now two) out of my life.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top