Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2021 8:26:46 PM EDT
This piece of human filth has stabbed constituents in the back for too long.  He needs to be replaced.  Call your locals and begin the process.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
for against him in the primary and he be gone
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#2]
He’s retiring.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
for against him in the primary and he be gone
View Quote

Won't be able to get that satisfaction unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
He’s retiring.
View Quote
It would have been nice to see him kicked out after the last election he was in.

It has gone to the point that I don't know who has been screwing us worse lately: Him or Casey.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:51:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It would have been nice to see him kicked out after the last election he was in.

It has gone to the point that I don't know who has been screwing us worse lately: Him or Casey.
View Quote

Casey is just an empty suit
Toomey is a tumor.
The PA GOP better find someone at least with a pulse so fetterman doesn’t become a shoe in.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 1:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Casey is just an empty suit
Toomey is a tumor.
The PA GOP better find someone at least with a pulse so fetterman doesn’t become a shoe in.
View Quote

PA GOP is pitiful. They need to come up with a Senate and Governor candidate ASAP and I highly doubt they will do either.

I wonder if Sean Parnell will try for Senate or run again against Lamb for Congress in 22.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only reason I was able to keep pulling the lever for that backstabbing shit-weasel is to give the republicans one more seat toward control the senate.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

PA GOP is pitiful. They need to come up with a Senate and Governor candidate ASAP and I highly doubt they will do either.

I wonder if Sean Parnell will try for Senate or run again against Lamb for Congress in 22.
View Quote

With no proof other than the fact that I KNOW the Allegheny Board of elections is corrupt, I do believe Parnell beat Lamb but the fraud machine slipped him in alongside Biden.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He’s retiring.
View Quote

Yeah he's already said he's not seeking re-election. Fetterman is supposedly pushing for his seat so we'll be fighting that Bolshevik.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top