Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2014 3:48:37 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me about this place?  Any members?
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?  I finally made it here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 3:11:27 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a nice little club with a pond that you can fish/canoe on. Where do you live? Depending on how far you want to travel and what you're looking for, there are better options. Because gun clubs are so cheap, I suggest joining your most local one strictly to support them and then joining others that are more geared towards your interests.
Link Posted: 6/14/2014 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I would join a few.  The only issue I would have have is finding a sponsor.
I would like to join guthsville too
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 7:06:05 AM EDT
[#4]
never heard of it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 9:39:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Any advice on a black rifle friendly range near lehigh county.
Within 30 miles?

I would like to join ontelaunee as well
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any advice on a black rifle friendly range near lehigh county.
Within 30 miles?

I would like to join ontelaunee as well
View Quote

Ontelaunee is a great club. They have several activities for all members of the family. The 300 yard range is an added bonus. Their large pond has an over abundance for you and your kids to enjoy. I was also a member of Guthsville up until last year. Their plinking range is a lot of fun. They typically aren't busy during afternoon/evening hours. Whitehall police practice there, so depending on the day/time of day, some of the ranges may be unavailable.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
now all i need is a sponsor
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:44:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
now all i need is a sponsor
View Quote

Which club are you referring to? Alburtis or Ontelaunee?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Ontelaunee

I have to say this.  You guys are lucky.  The clubs are beautiful and well kept.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not currently a member there, but I believe they still hold meetings every second Wednesday of the month. If you go to a meeting and tell them about yourself and that sort of thing, they should take you in without a problem. I've been meaning to join again, and now that I saw this thread, I'll probably make that my goal over the next month or two.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 6:10:27 PM EDT
[#11]
That's good advice
I'll try it next month
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top