Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2012 8:03:12 AM EDT
I think this next time I compete at NHRPC I might bring along the PS90 instead of the AR and see what happens.

Anyone got something unique to run with other than an AR?

Would be an interesting match.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 3:44:45 AM EDT
[#1]
We have a husband and wife who are regulars and shoot PS90's.   Depends on the CoF....   Sometimes they do good, other times not as good.  

I sometimes bring out an FAL para or my FS2000.  There is pretty much always a SCAR on the firing line, perhaps a SIG and a couple Kalashnikovs.  

Been thinking about doing a "deniable operations" match.  a.k.a.  All non-US hardware.  

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:03:38 AM EDT
[#2]
A Vz 58 and/or AUG might be nice too.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure, bring 'em out!  

We do see some AUG's and MSAR's from time to time.  

I am patiently waiting on the US made TAVOR that is coming out Q1.  

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a nice AR that runs with Glock mags.  That's kind of different.  I can't wait to bring it out to a CQB match.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I would like to see that ps90 run at the ww2 shoot with iron sights?  I think that would be interesting and challenging.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top