Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2012 10:45:34 PM EDT
Anyone familiar with Kevin Whiteside Gunsmithing in Warfordsburg?  I spoke to him about getting an upper assembled and was hoping someone might have some experience with him to share before I take my parts to him on Thursday.  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:37:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Just figured I'd give this guy a thumbs up.  Assembled my upper and had it ready next day for 30 bucks.  If you are in the area I'd give him a try.  Easy to deal with and pricing was gtg.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Any idea if he can do milling work on a PSL?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:06:24 AM EDT
[#3]
He has a well set up shop and never missed a beat with the things I ran by him.  Granted that was cutting and threading barrels and such.  Give him a call.

717-294-3752
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top