Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2011 7:04:27 PM EDT
I've been thinking of joining a club. I'm in Lower Allen Twp. and I think thats the closest for me. Just looking to get a feel of it.

UPDATE! My fun store owner is a member so he sponsored my membership (you need to be recommended by a current member) So after the vote on Tuesday I got my membership packet in the mail today! Basically a rule book and a credit card key to get into the gate and buildings. I'm excited to have a place to shoot without the crazies at the public ranges, and without the stupid mag limitations. I can't wait to shoot steel and to have a indoor range! Going over tomorrow to get shown around and if I heard correctly every Sunday they have competitions so I want to check that out as-well. I can't wait to take some classes
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 7:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been there a couple times. Once for a course. The ranges are excellent, and when I was there they even had a 360 degree shoot house.  It appears from the website that they still do.

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 8/2/2011 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a member but I have been there quite a bit for classes by Insights Training Center.  Top notch facility, including the aforementioned 360 degree range and at least one full shoothouse.  The ATSA guys may still run the weekly tactics classes on Saturdays but you'd have to check.  If I didn't live 2 hours away, I would be a member.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I joined! Update in OP.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#4]
20+ year member here.
Nice club, just check the calendar at the web site before you go, Sometimes there are events that may close the particular range you want to use.

Also from Lower Allen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
20+ year member here.
Nice club, just check the calendar at the web site before you go, Sometimes there are events that may close the particular range you want to use.

Also from Lower Allen.

Will do, small world!

Link Posted: 10/1/2011 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#6]
im a former member,but now i shoot only on private property.
you will enjoy the club,its a great place to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/1/2011 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Former member here as well.  Nice club you'll like it.  

Got too crowded for me so I found a range closer to home which works well though I think about rejoining occassionally.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top