Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2009 6:08:11 PM EDT
Anyone know who these people were?  They were selling MRE's by the pack or the case, heaters included, for a VERY good price.  I'd like to buy a few more cases from them, but have no clue who they are.   I bought one case, and would like a few more.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:08:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Just a heads up: there's some sort of problem with the dairy shakes in MREs lately. Something about salmonella IIRC.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Lovely!   I had a sip of one LAST wednesday and hated it, so i drank no more.    This week on friday, i come down with swine flu.   Is 9 days a long enough period that its actually flu and not the tainted milkshake?
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:20:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Home Shopping

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:29:01 AM EDT
[#4]
1-800-451-6105 Meyers custom Supplys.  meyerscustomsupply.com

Check Our New HeatMax DEMO
Web Site!

Hothands-2 and Super Hothands
Email:  [email protected]  *** Doing Business On The Web Since 1997!
Back To Our Main Page

Free UPS Ground Shipping For The
SurePak 12 MRE's (with and w/o Heaters)

Free Shipping Expanded To More Items!
To U.S.A., Except Hawaii and Alaska - Please email for discounts to those areas.

Shipping SurePak MRE's from the EAST and WEST Coasts!
Check Our New SurePak 12 DEMO
Web Site!

SurePak 12 MRE Demo

Emergency Blanket Demo Video
Click Here

AquaMira Frontier Filter Demo Video
Click Here

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, thank you, but thats $30/case more than the good people at the show.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
You actually paid for me to eat some MREs today....at the range...with your tax money.

Sloppy joe for breakfast and Chili mac for lunch. You can't beat that with a stick.

I hope you feel better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top