Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 3:06:15 PM EDT
Will anyone be attending the king of Prussa gun show this coming saturday?

Joe....
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Up until yesterday I was gonna be there.... damn traffic ticket took my fun show funds
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Im thinking about going on Friday for the first time. I usually go on Saturdays. Are ALL the vendors up and running on fridays usually?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are ALL the vendors up and running on fridays usually?

No, sometimes they don't show up or come late and aren't set up until really late on Friday. Ticks me off considering the extra amount they charge for Friday.  I still might go tomorrow but don't have high hopes. The June show last year was terrible, it was half empty. I hope it will be better tomorrow.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:58:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are ALL the vendors up and running on fridays usually?

No, sometimes they don't show up or come late and aren't set up until really late on Friday. Ticks me off considering the extra amount they charge for Friday.  I still might go tomorrow but don't have high hopes. The June show last year was terrible, it was half empty. I hope it will be better tomorrow.

fuck....what about the ammo dealers you t hink?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmm I think I may try to head up- when does it start?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Not all the vendors are set up Friday when it opens, but it is nowhere near as crowded as Sat or Sunday.  For me that makes it worth it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
hmmm I think I may try to head up- when does it start?

4-8 on Friday
9-5 Sat-Sun
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#8]
The ammo dealers are normally there when it opens.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Did anyone attend the show today? Just was wondering if they had any powders or primmers?

Thanks,
Joe....
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Just came back from the show. Alot of ammo. Average 223 price was 170-180 per 500 wolf. Tons of AR's, some at a decent price range. Some WASRs at 450+, tons of other AKs and shit. Was plenty of power over at TNT reloading. Primers were being sold faster than powder. Then again this was at 6:00+ when i left. Who knows whats left

One guy had 2 SCARs i got to fondle up after i got done scratching my balls.

Same ole same ole
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:54:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just came back from the show. Alot of ammo. Average 223 price was 170-180 per 500 wolf. Tons of AR's, some at a decent price range. Some WASRs at 450+, tons of other AKs and shit. Was plenty of power over at TNT reloading. Primers were being sold faster than powder. Then again this was at 6:00+ when i left. Who knows whats left

Same ole same ole

Thanks for the update! Would you know how much the powder was going for? I'm mainly looking for 3-4 different kids of powders along with some M1-A mags.

Thanks,
Joe....
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same ole same ole

Thanks for the update! Would you know how much the powder was going for? I'm mainly looking for 3-4 different kids of powders along with some M1-A mags.

Thanks,
Joe....

the 1lbers were 20 ish, give or take a few dollars, i THINK. Dont quote me on that. This is the only time i didnt buy powder so im going by a glance i took.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]
primers still going crazy huh ? Lame
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 1:24:22 PM EDT
[#14]
What were prices on brass cased 223 ?
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought 223 ammo was expensive! My buddy and I were very lucky to have purchased a lot of great powder from TNT reloading. I'll be attending the next show in Sept.

Joe.....
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 10:47:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Pmags were available at a fair price of $15. I picked up a Spike's Tactical Conversion Kit for $200. Some ARs were fairly priced, others were out of this world still. I came home with something so it was worth the trip for me. Also, some of the things people say...
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I went out this morning to check it out. Managed to pick up some .223 (500 rds/$179) and a few USGI mags ($12/ea) Crowd was ALOT thinner than the Sunday of the March show. Noticed some vendors had lower prices, but not many. Also saw the two SCARs. MMMMMMM The only thing I didn't get to do was look through the knives real good as I was pressed for time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:29:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I went out this morning to check it out. Managed to pick up some .223 (500 rds/$179) and a few USGI mags ($12/ea) Crowd was ALOT thinner than the Sunday of the March show. Noticed some vendors had lower prices, but not many. Also saw the two SCARs. MMMMMMM The only thing I didn't get to do was look through the knives real good as I was pressed for time.

What kind of ammo was it ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of ammo was it ?

Wolf. I just needed something to hold me over until the next local "Group Buy" my buddy does every few months. First time buying "large" quantities of .223, so I wasn't sure if the price was high/low/average, but it didn't seem too bad, all things considered.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top