Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2009 11:57:24 AM EDT
Hi,

We have another clinic date on the calendar, 6/13/09.  9am until 3pm.

A great opportunity to work on handling skills, marksmanship, and more difficult shots like Rollover Prone or Urban Prone.

The agenda is very flexible.  Whatever the consensus wants to train on (as reflected in online registration) we will concentrate on.  Great chance to come out and shoot the steel.

Registration is on the practical rifle main page.

http://langhornerodandgunclub.org/practicalrifle/

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome, im in. always great to learn more.

Brian
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#2]
The clinic is now sold out.

Catch the rest of you guys next time!

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 10:04:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Having bit of trouble finding the load out needed do you have a link?
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I just emailed everyone.  PM/Email me with your info if you haven't received anything.

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Great day out, and excellent job by all the attendees.  Watching you guys making Urban and SBU prone hits one after the other on steel at 200 yards was quite satisfying.

I really like that we're getting some of the ladies attracted to the rifle program.  They are good shooters, and bring a lot of positive energy to the program.

Special thanks to the staff that helped me put this together, run it, and especially put everything away in the pouring rain when we were all wrapped up.

Remember:

"If it ain't rainin' you ain't trainin!'

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:47:36 AM EDT
[#6]
It was very informative and a lot of fun!  Thanks for putting this together!  Hopefully next time I can stick around til the end.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:42:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the kind words.

Crushing that steel at 200 yards in SBU prone the way you did with a Galil was pretty damn good shooting.

Come back and see us again.  USMC MEU (SOC) CoF on 6/27.  Registration at http://langhornerodandgunclub.org/practical/

Take care,

––Fargo007
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:47:02 AM EDT
[#8]
A few Galil's have definatly proven their worth on the LRGC range for sure
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top