Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2008 1:21:50 PM EDT
just checking in......
good to be back in pa....phoenixville is nice.
too many osama biden yard flags,tho.....got accosted at the local giant the last day to register to vote...i laughed at the osama supporter,and almost everyone around gave me a dirty look fuck em...buncha liberal veggie head fucktards...what happened to the good god fearing conservative people around here? are they all asleep? or do they shop somewere else....!
anyway...looking for a good spot to shoot local,and for any surplus stores,gun shops.
lmk!
thanks.....

Link Posted: 10/13/2008 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back.  To answer you question, people like you moved away and folks from Philly took your place.  Simple as that.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Welcome back.  To answer you question, people like you moved away and folks from Philly took your place.  Simple as that.

Damn glad they haven't all made it this far west.  YET.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome back to the area  
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
anyway...looking for a good spot to shoot local,and for any surplus stores,gun shops.

French Creek Outfitters is in Phoenixville.  They have an indoor range there.  It's been a number of years since I've shot there, but I recall it was a fairly decent range.  They also sell guns.

I don't know about private outdoor clubs in that area.  Lower Providence Rod & Gun is in Audubon but I have not heard good things about that club.

Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:05:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I am in the next town over in Royersford. Kimberton R&G has a decent set bup , but you have to jump thru too many hoops to be a member. I go to Boyertown R&G. It is not the brst range but you have 25,50,100&200yard targets. You can shoot clay  s. you can use part of the Leni-lenape range for hand guns. The bummer is 8 round max-and no rapid fire.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:13:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

LD has it nailed. Phoenixville has become a cross between Manayunk, Jr. and South Street, West. It's just trendy as all get out now with the Volvo liberal crowd and the bleeding-heart trustafarians. Some weekends it looks like every screw-loose for fifty miles around has come for a love-in.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]
You're a much nicer person than I am! I ran into a couple of the same clowns in Scranton near the finish Line to the Steamtown Marathon and told them to shove their paperwork up their A$s!
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
its sad...
annoys me to no end.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#9]
went to French creek outfitters.....good for fishing stuff,but I wasn't impressed with the gun side....but its very close.....ill check out the ranges...thanks...keep the suggestions coming,if there are anymore......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top