Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2007 12:19:51 PM EDT
Jason is  USMC vet and NRA Training Counselor, designer of a line of holsters for the everyday man.

This course is as close to a “concealed carry” course as you are likely to get, and covers the basics of a concealment, draw from concealment, the legal ramifications of the use of force (PA Attorney Phil Kline), ,use of cover and movement as you are likely to get. A great course for those who have never learned or are still in the early stage of the learning the draw and the defensive use of a firearm.

Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 12:47 PM
Subject: PPOH

I'll be running the NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home course at
Hellertwon, PA Jan 12/13 2008. The course fee is $175.

If you are interested in the course, please send a check for $175 by Dec
1 to

Jason Schafer
205 Highlands Blvd
Easton, PA 18042

Please also send me a note if you are interested in the course and I'll
add you to the list. We will cap the range portion at 10 shooters, if
necessary I'll schedule a follow range day if the class is larger than 10.

Take care,

Jason
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:42:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely no discussion on this? In the Free State of Pa?

WOW.

Deadline is here, if you intended on taking this "certification" in techniques akin to concealed carry. BTW: This is adequate evidence of marksmanship[ training for the Fla non-resident permit....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I have just been informed I am in violation of a "new" program rule established for this site.

All future correspondance related to this course needs to be directed to the contact as listed.

Moderator, as necessary, please delete this thread.

Pacer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top