Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2007 6:30:24 PM EDT
I am going to be traveling to Pittsburgh this weekend and I was wondering if someone could provide me with a quick overview of your CCW laws.  Specifically any laws regarding restaurants and/or bars and CCW.

I have already checked and there is reciprocity between Virginia and Pennsylvania so I am fine on that count.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no restriction on carry in restaurants and/or bars.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Places Off-Limits While Carrying in PA:

o   ANY Court facility
         o   ANY Federal Property (Unless Authorized)
         o   State Parks (except while in vehicle)
         o   Detention Facilities (Adult & Juvenile)
         o   Air Carrier Airport Terminals (secure areas only, common areas OK)
         o   Cities of the first class unless you hold a valid LTCF (Applies to both open carry & concealed carry)

REF:  http://paopencarry.org/info.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 8:59:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok, dumb question, and something I havent done, just curious. Are schools considered federal property or are they actually legal to CCW in. Like I said, im just curious

Quoted:
+1

Places Off-Limits While Carrying in PA:

o   ANY Court facility
         o   ANY Federal Property (Unless Authorized)
         o   State Parks (except while in vehicle)
         o   Detention Facilities (Adult & Juvenile)
         o   Air Carrier Airport Terminals (secure areas only, common areas OK)
         o   Cities of the first class unless you hold a valid LTCF (Applies to both open carry & concealed carry)

REF:  http://paopencarry.org/info.html
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 11:49:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe the restrictions on schools is you cannot have any firearm within 500 feet of a school zone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top