Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2007 3:52:09 PM EDT
I recently came across a website for Phoenix Distributors located in Feasterville, which is either in Bucks or Montgomery County (it's on the border).  Their website is http://ph-wholesale.com/

Since they're only a couple of miles away from where I work, I thought I would stop in on my lunch break.  Has anyone bought anything from them before and if so, do you know if they have walk-in service or are they strictly mail order?
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them?  Feasterville is definitely Bucks County.  Let us know what you find out.

Gary
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 2:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
The website, and especially the pricing, lead me to believe that they are wholesalers.  I'll bet they don't sell to individuals (notice that there is no contact information on the website?).  I wonder if they are a division of Surlpus City - they have a shop in Feasterville on Bustleton Pike (a very good shop...) and they offer a lot of the same types of firearms.  Let us know what you find out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe the owner of Pheonix Distributers is related to the owner of Surplus City. I see them often at the Valley Forge gun show.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been to Surplus City, and Phoenix Distributors is very close to them.  I'll try to give them a call and find out if they sell to walk-ins.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 5:27:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know the exact relationship but the guys at Surplus City confirmed that there is a connection. The address is the same for both. I think its owned by one of the guys there. A while ago Phoenix was selling CA DOC HK's and I stopped by for more details.
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 12:46:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Phoenix Distributors and surplus city are or were brothers they are next door to each other Rob had the shop Ray had Phoenix
Link Posted: 2/22/2007 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Phoenix Distributors and surplus city are or were brothers they are next door to each other Rob had the shop Ray had Phoenix

Ray owns the whole operation, Pheonix Dist. and Surplus City.  Rob is his brother who manages Surplus City in Feasterville, the retail store.  Phoenix is wholesale only!  SC does have good deals and when Pheonix does the gun shows they always have a pile of bargains.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 9:23:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the info guys.  I actually stopped in to Surplus City yesterday on the way home from work and they are the "retail" end of Phoenix.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys.  I actually stopped in to Surplus City yesterday on the way home from work and they are the "retail" end of Phoenix.

Anything good up there?  I love folding stock rifles.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 2:50:24 AM EDT
[#10]
For what its worth, I have been buying stuff at Surplus City for years.
Rob has given me great deals on a lot of stuff. They usually have something interesting in the used racks, and he is fair with pricing. i give him most of my business.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:53:36 AM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:

Anything good up there?  I love folding stock rifles.

They did have a bunch of semi-autos with folding stocks, but I did not pay much attention to them since I am currently addicted to c&r rifles.  I think that they were Romanian or Yugo WASR's or something like that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top