Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2006 8:26:19 PM EDT
My wife and I will be visiting PA next week. The first few days we will be spending in York and the next couple of days we will be in Hazelton. Can anyone tells us where is the best gun rental ranges and is there any where else we should see.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry about the bizarre grammer in my first post. But no one can recommend a good gun shop with rentals?
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 4:00:05 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're comming up the PA Tpke, the last exit before the bridge (358 SP) has a really nice range 1/10 off the exit. Ready, Aim, Fire is a very nice family run indoor range. They are overly nice (as most Pennsylvania folks are), the range is clean, well stocked with vending machines and a nice waiting / eating area. They rent SMGs if you would like to rent one for 45.00 / hr plus the ammo. They have an IMI Uzi, Colt R0635, and an HK MP5A2 (S-E-F pack). They also have a boat load of pistols you can rent for 8.00 and hour. Look them up www.rafire.com and pay them a visit. You'll ask yourself why NY ranges aren't this nice and accomodating.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Freedom Armory off the Glen Rock exit of I-83 has rentals (Glen Rock is @15 minutes south of York)....  What's in Hazleton ??  Going to Paragon Adventure Park for some 4 wheelin ??
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 4:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info, I'll try to make it to both of them. As far as Hazleton goes, my wife picked it as "central to everything", i think she means trees. i don't think we will last the four days she planned to stay there. I would prefer something between Allentown and Easton as we would like to move to PA, and will need to commute.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#5]
The Damons in Hazleton (across from Penn State College) has killer food and sweet scenery from the college honeys..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top