Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 7:37:43 PM EDT
Hello,

4-2-06 I was at the local public range and ran into some Arf.com members.  We had some fun.  Here are some of the pics.

Member Hoodonit

Member Klassik

Member Instante

New team member we introduced to Arf.com;  handle TBD.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:52:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome pics!  That must be a very nice camera you have there!  

Now a word to member Klassic:

EYE PROTECTION!

That is all...  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Mom is that you? I did'nt know you were an AR15 member also.
Just kidding. thanks for the look out. It is a good point.

We did have a good time. It is nice running into other people with AR weapons.

In case you are wondering: Instante had the S&W M&P w/ EoTech
                                             Hoodonit has the Bushmaster
                                             Klassik had the Rock River Arms w/ Aimpoint
                                             TBD had the Bushmaster
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:36:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Klassik,

1.) turn on your ability to receive IM's

2.) I am sorry I didnt get any pics of you with the bras flying.  We'll get her next time.

3.) Did you want me to email you all the pics.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:43:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Email pics to me I think u have my e,ail.

On my profile I have the spot checked yes for allow user to receive site based IMs

Was I right on the guns everyone had?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:52:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In case you are wondering: Instante had the S&W M&P w/ EoTech
                                             Hoodonit has the Bushmaster
                                             Klassik had the Rock River Arms w/ Aimpoint
                                             TBD had the Bushmaster

Yep, that's correct.....I just wanted to add the only one with malfunctions was the M&P15  LOL.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thanks to Instante for taking the time to post these. It was great getting to meet some fellow Arfcommers. I met Luong, (Instante) at a gun show before, hes a great guy. I think the area around the gun range will be secure as I has never seen that many AR's at the range before.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A big thanks to Instante for taking the time to post these. It was great getting to meet some fellow Arfcommers. I met Luong, (Instante) at a gun show before, hes a great guy. I think the area around the gun range will be secure as I has never seen that many AR's at the range before.

Your welcome!  Lets do it again!!

I need your e-mail btw so I can email you all the pics from that day.  I only posted some there are more!  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#8]
If I knew you were going to have a shoot out there I would have joined you.

(That’s the range near Dilsburg, isn’t it?)
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If I knew you were going to have a shoot out there I would have joined you.

(That’s the range near Dilsburg, isn’t it?)

I'll be there next Sunday!!!  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#10]
what time, because I am trying to get there either Saturday right at 8am or Sunday sometime. I don't know when the best time to get there Sunday will be. There is a lot of people there on Sundays. I hope it is really cold to keep alot of them home lol.

Hey Instante get a hold of me so we can work on that deal for the AR stuff.

If we can all show up on Saturday or Sunday we should have a little accuracy competition, and some quick shot stuff or whatever. Just to make it a little more fun.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
what time, because I am trying to get there either Saturday right at 8am or Sunday sometime. I don't know when the best time to get there Sunday will be. There is a lot of people there on Sundays. I hope it is really cold to keep alot of them home lol.

Hey Instante get a hold of me so we can work on that deal for the AR stuff.

If we can all show up on Saturday or Sunday we should have a little accuracy competition, and some quick shot stuff or whatever. Just to make it a little more fun.

I think we are shooting for 12noon there again.  Range doesnt open until 12noon on sundays.

I am sorry I didnt contact you yet.  I've been really busy.  I will call you tomorrow.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys are about 2 miles from my house.  A friend of mine was fined at that range for having more than 3 rounds in his 10-22.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:29:47 AM EDT
[#13]
come out sunday!!  noon
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I should be able to stop out.  Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top