Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 2:20:54 PM EDT
Has any one set up a trust in pa for nfa items?  Do you have to have a lawer write it or file it with any count or state gov't agencies.

thanks for any help
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Soooo... I can add my family, or anyone legally allowed to possess NFA to the trust?  No issues if I move out of state?

I've wanted some NFA for a while but don't want to exclude my wife from my safe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:51:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this for real?  Why haven't I known about this?  Has anyone in PA used this method to acquire NFA items?

Intel from others online indicates that here in Montgomery county there's no chance for a sign-off.  If we can use the trust method, I think it's time for an SBR!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
thank you for the answers.   I think I am going to do my next form 1 to a trust.   I think it also cuts the processing time in half.   I was worried that pa was one of those states that required a lawyer to set up a trust.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You need to read this over , there's more involved to this .

www.atf.gov/press/breakingnews/fy01/bn_aug0999b.htm

True , but that ONLY has bearing on what happens to the weapons AFTER you are DEAD.

Possibly , you could have the administrator of the trust sell them to a NFA dealer
per your will. ?

Plenty of time to set things up unless you know you're kickin tomorrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top