Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 5:01:19 AM EDT
Some state reps from Philly are trying to put Philly back into the stone age again.  Evans and some others want to put firearm laws back to the municipalities.  Write your reps in PA to vote down this requirement.  I remember when it was next to impossible to get a CCW in Philly so don't let it happen again.  WRITE.    
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I read about that today!

I'm so sick and tired of Dwight Evans, Blondell whateverthefuck her name is and the whole gang in Philly.  I moved out of Philly last year (thank God), but I have no choice but to go there all the time because I work in North Philly and my mother lives in Germantown.

What am I supposed to do if Philly passes an AWB and I need to move back there?  I will instantly be made a criminal!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
not even an issue of moving there.  Say they pass an AWB with magazine limits.  What if i have to go into the city carrying my glock?  I'm less than 5 minutes from philly, i'm there all the time.  Guess i'd just have to break the law.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top