Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 6:11:32 AM EDT
the Bush House Hotel in Bellefonte burned down yesterday morning. quite a blaze. you could see the smoke for miles

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
looks like a good worker.

See ya tomorrow, zach.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:31:11 PM EDT
[#2]
No way man....that building is hugh and old....I just had dinner downstairs at the German resturant in October....I do alot of regular work for Graymont (PA) and get out there every couple months.

The place won't be the same without that beautiful old building.....they should have just diverted the creek to run into the building.

Hey send me a picture of the aftermath if you get a chance.

Sadly yours,
Chuck
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#3]
passed it yesterday, its a crazy hole in the skyline (if you can call it that). I'll see about pictures, the Centre Daily Times has beeen keepin me up to date but I have a couple Fire fighter friends that had allot of really good pics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top