Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 10:24:43 PM EDT
Anyone know of any riding spots in SW PA?  Gettin tired of all the places around here and looking for some new spots for the upcoming spring and summer
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:08:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Robinson Falls, in the town of Robinson. Nice offroading trail back there. Big enough for a Jeep. Looking for some Jeep trails myself.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Robinson Falls, in the town of Robinson. Nice offroading trail back there. Big enough for a Jeep. Looking for some Jeep trails myself.

Are they big enough for a fullsize GMC? built a rock beater/tree knocker downer lol, over the winter and looking to beat it up some this summer. Would be great to find a place that one can shoot there as well. Got my 1919a4's built and want to mount them on the roll cage.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:02:07 AM EDT
[#3]
A full size GMC shouldnt have too much trouble on the main trail. There are side trails off of the main one, and a few of those may give you a lot of trouble. In the summer it is a popular ATV trail, so I make sure headlights and fog lights are on, and when I hear them coming I pull off to the side as far as possible and blow the horn a few times. I would hate to have some smash into me there. Here's a few pictures.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top