Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2006 6:15:30 PM EDT
Good game!!!

Pittsburgh, the Steelers and the fans are all winners

This guy however is a loser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
WHAT HAPPEN????

come on lets hear about the bad TD and all that shit...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you migradog, your boys fought hard. As for our resident loser, ya have to forgive him. We made a deal with the village that he could roam free in the event of a win. C'mon, even lifers in prison get to play in the yard 10 minutes a day.

Quoted:
Good game!!!

Pittsburgh, the Steelers and the fans are all winners

This guy however is a loser

Quoted:
WHAT HAPPEN????

come on lets hear about the bad TD and all that shit...

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The best team won today congrats
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Finally got One for the Thumb, huh?

(Cowboy fan now living in Wa) Y'all played the better game. One hell of a run through those five away games. Please try and forgive any 'ref whining' from the Wa ranks. You guys know what it feels like to lose a Super Bowl. They'll get over the pain in a couple'a weeks, and they should be back stronger next year. Congrats!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Twas a good game; a lot of defensive move by both teams.

The Steelers pulled it out and I am so pumped!

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
really dont want to start an argument as we are all family in here, but do you think the refs calls were a little lopsided?  
I'm a hawks fan, so I obviously have my opinions, but do you think it was a great game?

thanks for the time, and remember I'm not tryint to start an argument!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#6]
well, they may have been a little lop sided but thats just the way that they work out sometimes. the first PI call may have been questionable to me, but I think that the refs were trying to set the tone for the game so it would be played fair and clean

but other than that, they missed a pretty good block in the back on the interception return that would of negated the run back, so in short, i think that it was not horrible, but not great

all in all good teams dont put themselves in the position to have a penalty or two cost them the game,  if they find them selves in that position they earn the loss just as they would of earned the win

in the end the hawks played their buts off, and had a great game state wise
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
really dont want to start an argument as we are all family in here, but do you think the refs calls were a little lopsided?  
I'm a hawks fan, so I obviously have my opinions, but do you think it was a great game?

thanks for the time, and remember I'm not tryint to start an argument!

No doubt there were some bad calls on both sides of the ball, that seems to be a part of the game anymore. The Steelers probably had the worst call during the post-season that almost sent them home after the Indy game, they however overcame it and a few other bad calls, that's what the good teams do. Hats off to Seattle as they put up a good fight and I'm sure they will be stronger next year, but this year belongs to the Steelers and it's time to enjoy it.
Congrats Steelers
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Steelers had all the calls for them. Biggest joke of the night? Offensive pass interference on the Seahawks.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I know now some people dont like me, but what i all said was a joke, as in payback for dabunnys post.  I dont know about big bens td either, bit sketchy, but hey its just a game, unless you bet your house on it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Classy post from WA. Well Done!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Migradog,  is defiantly a class act from WA.  From Philly I was happy to see Pitt win, but I was hoping for an underdog victory.  Got to love the pic from DDigglerl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top