Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 6:26:13 AM EDT
Anyone been there.  Can you use your own ammo or do you have to buy thiers?  How about lane time.  Can you draw from a holster?  These are all reasons I don't use Anthony Arms.

Sure wish someone would reopen Bullseye!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure about drawing from a holster. They don't say much about doin double taps & such. I know you can use your own ammo. They do want you to buy targets from them. I think the range time is $5 per 1/2 hour. I could be wrong though. It is very reasonable though. Nice guys that work there also.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
How about a location and a phone # for thos place. Havent heard of it. isit a new place?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:01:34 AM EDT
[#3]
A & S Indoor Pistol Range

http://www.indoorpistolrange.com/
617 Overhead Bridge Road Youngwood, PA. 15697
(724)925-1212

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Closed
Tuesday thru Saturday 11:00 A.M. until 9:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00 P.M. until 6:00 P.M.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
DaveM55,
I have not been to A&S in about a year.  They have new owners since then.  But what I remeber is Yes you can use your own ammo, you can shoot just about any pistol.  I bring anything from .22 to .454 Casull to the place.  They do want you to buy their targets, prices are reasonable for the targets.  I do think the lane time is $10.00/ hr nowadays, it use to be 7 or 8 bucks/ hr.  I know I've done some rapid fire without getting yelled at.  You might want to just call them and ask about drawing from holster.  Like you I dont care for Anthony's because I'm not paying 1 buck a round or more to shoot my .454 Casull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top