Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 7:24:15 PM EDT
Hi folks....I've just moved back to Pittsburgh after a hiatus.   Can you tell me if there are any  internet forums purely for PA shooters?

Also, are there public ranges on the easter end of pittsburgh around Monroeville?  I love the GPGC for a long time, but it's on the other side, and about an hour to get to...
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back to the Burgh. Best of luck on finding a place to shoot, but your luck will probably be better at GPGC. Hell I personally would love to find a place that doesnt require 6 people to vote you in, just so you can go there and be disgusted that the members spend more time at the BAR STOOL than the shooters bench.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#2]
My practice is mostly martial in nature, and clubs geared primarily towards sport shooting tend to be unsuitable for this type of practice.

What about PA internet shooting resources?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:17:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I belong to easton fish & game in easton. no voting,pay your 35 bucks and go shoot.pistol and rimfire range,rifle range and a training range.the rifle and pistol rangesa are covered.
www.efga.net
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top