Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 8:53:24 PM EDT
Anyone ever attend this show?  Thoughts and Experiences?  Any Class III?

Bristol, Pa , Kings Caterers Jan 7-8 ..2006 Appalachian Promotions Show
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking of going to it, but I might not in favor of the Allentown one the weekend after (as it's like 4x as big).
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been to them.

Small... but you never know what you'll find.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya never know.
I went to an antique/military gun show in Maryland a few years back and found a bunch of parts for my 10/22 including a NEW Volquartsen trigger group for $50.00 and a new thunb hole stock for $30.00.
Not to shabby.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#4]
the Bristol show is very small.. we did it last January and were pretty disappointed, but I did do one trade that made the show worthwhile. But I'm sitting out this weekend's show so I have more energy for the Expo Center next weekend. It's just as much work to pack/travel/set up/break down for a tiny show as for a big one!

See you folks next weekend at Allentown - stop by and say hello and I'll hook you up :)

Dan (Area 51 Tactical)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I will (if I can find your table amongst the 1000+ that'll be there!) .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top