Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 4:18:57 PM EDT
I just got home from shooting at  Classic Pistol in Southampton.  Just a heads up for you 10mm guys, there's a 10mm Colt Gold Cup Delta for sale there for just under $500, and it looked like it was in very good condition.

I am NOT the seller of the pistol, nor do I work at Classic Pistol, for the record.  Just a heads up on a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I was there last week and was surprised to see that they were selling a AR-15 stamped Classic Pistol on the receiver!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was there last week and was surprised to see that they were selling a AR-15 stamped Classic Pistol on the receiver!

They've been doing that for years.  It's nothing more than a re-badged Oly receiver with Oly parts.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone know if Rob K, formerly the owner of Abington Guns on 611, still works at Classic Pistol?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I saw that pistol in the case last week.  If memory serves me right, the price was around $500 which made my eyes nearly jump out of my head.  If a deal seems too good to be true...  After asking John the owner to see it, I found three or four large holes drilled into the  forward left side and poorly filled back in.  Likely some former owner's attempt  at an optic mount.

Good price if you just want a Delta Elite for a beater.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top