Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 11:36:41 AM EDT
Anyone been to army navy in latrobe westmoreland county?  Maybe we could get a locals only shoot meet in the indoor pistol range?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:08:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Went up there last week.
Didn't see much.
Was curious about the indoor range, but didn't ask.
I would be up for a meet.
I could bring some of my toys along to dust off.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#2]
man if you got any questions mark, the guy with the long hair, would be glad to answer them.  where ya from??
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in Johnstown (Upper Yoder/Westmont).
I go to a lot of auctions and travel as far as Greenburg and Indiana to them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm in Johnstown (Upper Yoder/Westmont).
I go to a lot of auctions and travel as far as Greenburg and Indiana to them.

Ever been to the gunshows in Indiana at that little complex next to the State Police barracks?

Im being told there is one there nearly every month, but cant confirm it or find information as to when their next show is.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone been to army navy in latrobe westmoreland county?  Maybe we could get a locals only shoot meet in the indoor pistol range?

Where abouts is this place located? I know where the mall is, gander mountain, and Ive been *at least I think it was* downtown when I got my tux for my wedding, but I wouldnt mind meeting up for a shoot. Ive recently come into a LOT of weekends off now this year and evenings after 7pm if they are open that late.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Downtown latrobe right across the street from rite aide.  You cant miss it, well i guess you can but youd be blind
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where abouts is this place located? I know where the mall is, gander mountain, and Ive been *at least I think it was* downtown when I got my tux for my wedding, but I wouldnt mind meeting up for a shoot. Ive recently come into a LOT of weekends off now this year and evenings after 7pm if they are open that late.

Go past the mall on rt 30 heading east when you get to the intersetion of 981 and 30 the latrobe airport is on your right and a car dealership on your left make that left and follow it into downtown Latrobe, You will go over a little bridge and the street you are on splits at the post office one side of the block is north and the other side of the block goes south follow it north a few blocks and cut over to the south bound side when you see the eckerd drugstore Latrobe Army navy is on the left side of the street and across from the front of the post office (do a loop around the Post office and it will be on your right when you are in front of the post office )

isint there also a range in Youngwood ? Ive seen the signs heading into Greensburg.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Go past the mall on rt 30 heading east when you get to the intersetion of 981 and 30 the latrobe airport is on your right and a car dealership on your left make that left and follow it into downtown Latrobe, You will go over a little bridge and the street you are on splits at the post office one side of the block is north and the other side of the block goes south follow it north a few blocks and cut over to the south bound side when you see the eckerd drugstore Latrobe Army navy is on the left side of the street and across from the front of the post office (do a loop around the Post office and it will be on your right when you are in front of the post office )

isint there also a range in Youngwood ? Ive seen the signs heading into Greensburg.

Not sure. I normally just shoot out at the state game lands in Indiana when Im around home *shelocta*. Just looking for people to shoot with that dont require wood or a certain last name to hook up with. I thought I left that kinda stuff behind in highschool.

Oh and thank you for the directions.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:25:29 PM EDT
[#9]
anyone purchase from army navy? this is my second buy from mark.  Cuttin me a good deal on a bushy A3 carbine.  $838 out the door.  but then again im buyin 1000 rounds of 556, YHM 4 rail, and armorers wrench.  gotta stop over tuesday and shoot the shit with em.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:58:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The place in Indiana is Novosel's in 286 (just off 422).
I help run the auction over there.
I'll ask the owner when they have the next show scheduled and post it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The place in Indiana is Novosel's in 286 (just off 422).
I help run the auction over there.
I'll ask the owner when they have the next show scheduled and post it.

Yup thats it exactly, and I would really appreciate that information thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok just wanted to update everyone on meeting

We should be putting in a new backstop up in the range to shoot rifles within a few weeks.
I say we because when i was talking to mark he said hes gonna need some help so hes gonna get ahold of me to help put it up.  Goin over today (monday) to look at my new bushy patrolmans carbine.  More info after visit.

we get that backstop in we'll deff. meet up

silveradoguy17
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Found out the show at Indiana (Novosel's) is Feb 4th and 5th.
Not sure yet, but I may try and get a table for it.
Sell off a bunch of stuff I have hanging around.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:42:41 PM EDT
[#14]
7 minutes from my house, I'll definitely be there. Lemme know if you are going and I'll stop by n say hi, perhaps buy somethin'

thanks again for the info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top