Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:00:30 AM EDT
Is this range open to the public or do you have to be a guest of a member?  What's it cost to shoot if you're not a member?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Dave,

The range isn't open to the public.  

Members/guests only, except for club events.  (Look in the "Shoots" section of the Sunday Post Gazette for some of the club events).  

FYI - Wed Night is Combat Pistol Night (indoor  range)- non-members can shoot - I think it's $5, but it might be a few dollars more for non-members - I don't know.  

Membership is $50/year.  There is also a $75 one-time initiation fee.  

I don't plan on shooting anytime soon, or I'd offer to bring you along.  

H

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Har4, think I'll join after the new year.  Since Bullseye closed I've been going out to the Greater Pittsburgh Gun Club, but the place is a mess.  People shoot up appliances and just leave the remains on the range.  The target stands are all shot up making it hard to staple a target.  And there is old brass on the ground from 20 tears ago.  

Have a Merry Christmas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top