Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2005 2:37:57 PM EDT
I just got my news letter from P.G.C.A.: The show is on for Jan 21 & 22. I know there were a lot of rumors about no more shows there after the end of the year due to the A/D. So, if anyone was wondering.................it's on!

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I see the gunshow listed for Jan 2006 on the expomart calender, but i see no more for the rest of the year.   I know in 2005, it was TBA a couple times, but it was still there.    Perhaps the contract ran Jan-Jan?   I've got a bad feeling...
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:30:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:53:37 PM EDT
[#4]
hey whatst he deal with gun shows, im 17, and my dad has surgery on the 14th, and he canty make the show because he'll be recovering out in NJ.  Can i get in being underage????  Or do i have to cart him around in a wheelchair?  Although hed like to go to the gunshow no matter what, wheelchair or not.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:54:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Edited, by accident posted twice
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Tony, I'll be sure to stop by your table.  I'm within walking distance of the Expo.  Good to hear FIRE will be there!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll definitely be stopping by to see Tony at Fire Institute. I took one of the pistol course last year and loved it. I had no idea how little I really know about pistol operation. I'm a much better marksman today as a result. Tactical Carbine is next for me!

Cs
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:22:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#9]
link on the show ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 10:37:01 PM EDT
[#11]
howabout a meet at the gunshow    2 way radio channel????
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#13]
See you in the morning. Good luck at the show. Have a good one.........................Todd
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#14]
see ya guys in the am  look to be at the show buy 12am, ill be wearin a pair of bluejeans with small amount of waterproof paint on the front,  hardrock cafe tee shirt from atlantic city, and miller high life hat with fishing hook on it,  just hollar silveradoguy17, but dont try the put the hand on the shoulder, last guy that did that in a large public place almost got a elbow in the teeth.....

sry parinoia has set in     couple of hundred people in a building, many of guns locked up, ammo laying around, who knows what could happen.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:52:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Stopped by and said hi to Tony. Looks like he should have a good show. The place is PACKED. I have never seen a turnout like this before. With the Steeler game tomorrow, everyone is going to the show today. It is a long line to get in and then shoulder-to-shoulder when you get in. It is great to see a turn like this. Just watch out for the idiot's who have no idea that anyone else is around and start swinging a shotgun side-to-side. I almost got my head taken off twice. There seems to be a lot more of the evil black rifle stuff there. Pretty good show. Didn't buy anything though. You might want to park at the mall and walk over. Parking is a rare find at the Expo-Mart. Have a good one.................T
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#16]
I stopped by and talked to Tony as well; we are still exploring the possibilites of getting a class at Coraopolis.

Mags are a good deal now - I saw good condition AK mags for $6.00, USGI AR mags w/green followers for $10.00, and lots of G3 mags for cheap.

Saw some SLR-105's available if anybody out there still wants one but doesn't have one.

I bought a case of S&B 00 12 gauge.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 10:02:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The FIRE Institute will have a table in January. Stop by and say hello.

Geez I picked up a couple of brochures at your table and completely forgot that you were on the board, will try to take a course or two this year (time permitting), show was packed - almost bought a cheap ($30 or 40) red-dot as a finder scope for my telescope, forgot which table had the one I wanted and too too crowded to go back & look, maybe next show...

Although the Expo Mart is a good location, one thing I won't miss are the world's slowest elevators.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:06:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Who opened the damn gates on that place. Ive been going for years and cant remember ever seeing that many people. One thing I dont miss though when the show isnt in town is the people that must have misplaced their deodorant before going to the show. I swear if people can smell you two aisles over then YOU STINK dammit.

On a side note, I was hard pressed to find beta mags. I saw one desert tan but he wanted 315.00 for it. CRAZY!

Did pick up a fulton lower, (2) 1919 Kits and an couple t-shirts.

Might go back tomorrow before the game to look at the tables I know I missed because of not wanting to wade through seas of people.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Got to see Ron & Manuel with PDC today, along with Tony & Peter of FIRE.  All great guys, and I hope to take some classes this year.

Big +1 to PDC for the nice deal they gave me.  Their prices are excellent, especially if you compare them to what other vendors at the show are asking for the same products.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:36:36 PM EDT
[#20]
anyone see the supposed bushmaster true M4    fully auto with a sure fire scilencer?  $9100   there was no full auto engraving, but the guy said it was full auto and the selector switch was turned tword full auto pos.  great show, lotta nice toys, anyone got a review on the place that does the duracoat digi camo?  got a card and a price list from em   thinkin of having my YHM 4rail for my ar done in somesort of digi cam.  pretty good amount of ARs and AKs.  and what was the deal with every one having those 12ga trench guns in the white box with an american flag printed on it?   everywhere u turned you seen one.  The full auto m4 still has me goin, i dont want to fly the BS flag but..... IMO
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#22]

nyone see the supposed bushmaster true M4 fully auto with a sure fire scilencer?

I talked to the guy.  Note that the price did NOT include the two transfer taxes which would be required.  He said it had a transferable lightning link installed along with a burst pack to allow semi or full auto fire.  I believe him.  The Bushmaster was just a host gun.  I did ask if we could crack it open - he declined.  If I were to purchase, I would insist upon inspecting it, but I was only looking casually at the time.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:53:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Man was this place packed...I may try to go back tomorrow before the game, should be empty.

There was one vendor that was selling a FN-FAL  Magazine Pouch, 20 Round -Canadian Surplus. Holds 2 Magazines for $60.00.  I can find them on the internet for  $13.15.  All his FAL stuff was WAY overpriced.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Yes, elbow to elbow and butt to butt; unfortunately, I always seemed to be behind the fat slow **** who smelled like he **** in his trousers.
Did get many odds-n-ends I needed.
HUGE TURNOUT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#25]
I've suggested several times to many of the vendors to bump it up the ladder to the organizers, but i guess i'm just an idiot "potential buyer" and no where near as sophisticated as an actual DEALER....

PUT ONE WAY SIGNS ON THE AISLES!

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:52:40 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
... I always seemed to be behind the fat slow **** who smelled like he **** in his trousers.

That guy was in front of me on Sunday too.hy.gifI've often noticed a few ripe individuals at our shows.I'm glad I went on Sunday as I hate walking sideways for hours on end.Makes my hips hurt.tom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top