Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 7:26:19 PM EDT
Made my weekly visit to Seneca Arms today and John was unpacking a few full cases of FN 5.7.  It is the lead free stuff.  I picked up a few boxes at a gun show a few weeks ago and paid $32.00 a box.  It shoots real good and Seneca Arms has a decent supply cheaper than I found at the shows.  He has it for $25.00.  Figured I would give you guys a heads up as I know ammo can be hard to find.

MPP
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#1]
the shop i work for has ss196 for 27 a box,just got 2000 rnds.
www.defcon-1.com
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Mike P,

You monkey I thought computers were "the work of the Devil".  Its not bad enough I have to see you every Thursday but now I have to see you on the net too!  if you talk to Big E this week, let him know that it came in as he wanted some.

I do have a quantity of the SS195 lead free primer.  It has all the velocity of the 192 series ammo.  I only got 2 new cases of the stuff and I would bet that by Saturday I will be down to close to one.  But i do have some for the time being.  

Thanks.

John
Seneca Arms Co
116 Gravel Pike
Green Lane, Pa 18054

215-234-8984
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
John,

Ok so I got a computer. (it is still the work of the devil).  BTW I shot some of the ss195 I got from you and it is way hotter than the SS196.  If you have any left I will be by and pick some up on Sat.  If I can not make it in please hold me two boxes if you can thanks.

MpP
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]
No problem Mike I will put a couple boxes away for you.  I am down to just under 1 case left of the 195 @ $25.00 per box.  And all the SS196 I had for $20.00 is gone!

FYI you can use the IM feature here to instant message me or email me.  Shoot me an IM so we can exchange email addys since you are into the computer age and all.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top