Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 7:54:45 PM EDT
I hope you all had a safe and good time and dumped a few mags for me.
Mario
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:06:16 PM EDT
[#1]
We got some good video - as soon as Scotty's friend Greg gets it onto a DVD I'll be sure you get a copy.  There was also a DVD from last years shoot - if you don't have a copy let me know and I'll make one for you.  Paul & Jim had the usual assortment of vehicles for targets, and the highlight?  Several gallons of diesel fuel, plenty of Tannerite, and road flares on one of the cars.

Pretty cool, but I'm sure not nearly as cool as getting time & a half while blazing a 240!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent!
Cut me a copy of the DVD from last year and send it to me.  All of my vids from our shoots are in storage back East and I could use something to watch.  When you get this year's will you do the same?  Thanks!

Who brought the ATV to put out fires up on the hilll?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Put out the fires?!?!?

Since you couldn't make it, we just decided to let them burn (no, really...)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top