Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 12:08:04 PM EDT
What shop has 7.62X39 and 5.45X39  at the best prices .

Need to stock up a bit.

Anyone know what Surplus City is charging a case ?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.keystonearms.com/

try them they have a shop in Matamoras.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:44:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Check ammoman.com He's just over the bridge in Cherry Hill, NJ and will make the drive worthwhile - especially for bulk ammo.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Check ammoman.com He's just over the bridge in Cherry Hill, NJ and will make the drive worthwhile - especially for bulk ammo.

+1 for ammoman, his site prices also include shipping, so its cheaper if you pickitup too, even if not in bulk.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Surplus City is close in price to Ammoman, but I haven't been there in a long time so I'm not sure if that's true anymore.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 for ammoman, his site prices also include shipping, so its cheaper if you pickitup too, even if not in bulk.  

Remember that if you are picking it up you will have to pay NJ sales tax at 5% so figure that into your price.

Last time I went to pick some up I got 6,000 rounds so I saved a few $ but with gas being so high I think I'd just rather have it shipped. The added benefit to having it shipped is having the UPS guy lug all the ammo to your front door
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I never dealt with ammoman and I also never new he was in NJ.  Where at in Cherry Hill is he, is it near the mall?  
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I've bought from Ammoman before. He is an honorable guy.  Here is his site  Ammoman Web Site

Regards,
Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top