Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 6:55:51 PM EDT
Since the signs are out I guess the next show is a go --or will the expomart try to shut it down 11th hour agian ?  I was thinking of bringing the bushy A2 and sticking a "for sale" sign in the barrel with an asking price of like $7000.00 --not with any intention of actually selling it ovbously, but more to thumb my nose at the EM asshat owners incase they try the same "no black rifle" BS as last time.. thoughts, ideas, a meet perhaps ?

Of course if someone actualy offered me $7K in cash Id sure as s--t jump at it. That would cove a new safe and a few consolation replacements.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:29:46 AM EDT
[#1]
wait, whats this "no EBR" stuff? I must've missed somethin.

Speed
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm game for a meet. I usually go saturday late morning.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Last show the owners "requested" dealers take black rifles off of tables --in response a few sent helpers to walk around with AR's and the like as "personal sale" items rather than simply take them off of the tables.  My thought was that a good show of black rifles might shake em up a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top