Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2005 4:02:06 PM EDT
Mike Penn sent a message for me to give you.

LastDefender, stop spending all your money. You have more weapons than some countries

CT_AR, Do you still live in Philly ? And grow some hair ( I have no idea what he meant by that)

RepublicanMan, people from Texas can't shoot unless drunk.

I'm glad he hasn't lost his sense of humor.

Because of certain idiots I'm no longer part of this message board.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Sheesh.....I'm glad to hear Mr. Penn is still among the living.  I was begining to wonder.  Figured he'd turned into some bitter ex-patriot living above a Copehagen coffee house.  A further image has him signing old Bob Dylan songs to the bewildered Danes as he spouts forth his anti-one world government rhetoric in his patented bucholic tone.   "Hey Mr. Tamborine Man........

Hey Mike.....you ever coming back out to W&W  huh?  And don't you forget I got dibs on the AIC 2.0

One can never have enough guns, money, friends or love!  

Gary
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
So he is alive!  Matt, tell him I move out of Philly in a month, and If I try to grow hair, so should he....
Jay
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey what's up guys! I leave for a while and this forum goes to hell. I see an old friend of mine who I've been in touch with was on the board briefly but he didn't want to deal with certain people on the board. He works for homeland security so he bounces around a lot. I'm only around for a couple of days to see family then it's back to London for a week then off to Hong Kong for a month. I basically live in London now and I was 2 blocks from one of the Underground bombings. I've had a chance to shoot at few ranges in England, Spain and Germany and am extremely impressed. Very strict with range rules and most make you qualify before you can shoot without someone looking over your shoulder. Some look like a golf course with trimmed trees and cut grass. The two i went to in germany were over 1000 meters long and had a couple hundred rifles for rent. I had a chance to shoot several G36, Sig 552 and a sig SSG3000. Gary that SSG3000 should be your next toy, I was hitting a 24" steel plate at 1000 meters without any problems. I hope all is well you guys,stay safe and maybe one day I will be back. Also when my contract is up I have a job offer from BBC news and I'm going to apply to CNN. So who knows.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I always know you were a Euro-Sissy at heart.........welcome back, even if only briefly. Glad to hear you made it through that crap in one piece.

A lot has changed around here believe me, off the board that is....don't much frequent this place anymore.

My email is [email protected].

Give it a try sometime baldy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I leave 5 am Monday when I get back home (London) I'll email you before I leave for Asia. Have fun guys.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Asia....  Say Hi to Chairman Mao while you're over there commrade!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top