Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:42:29 PM EDT
Went to sight in my AR-50 last Saturday. I asked before I shot and they were fine with it. After one round they asked me to stop. They were very apologetic, but they were concerned that it was too loud and it would upset the neighbors (who they are constantly fighting with), One of the ROs suggested I ask about shooting it during the day on weekday's, but wasn't optomistic.

Ended up spending the day shooting trap with my newish Citori 525 20 ga.

Guess I'll need to head up to W&W
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah W&W is fine with the .50's  

Gary
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
David
I'm off next week so if you want to go up to BCF&G one morning/afternoon just let me know. However, most likely thursday or friday will be the only days I'll be free. My GF is taking off mon-wed to spend time with me and its highly unlikely she wants to go to the range.
Rob
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 10:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
David
I'm off next week so if you want to go up to BCF&G one morning/afternoon just let me know. However, most likely thursday or friday will be the only days I'll be free. My GF is taking off mon-wed to spend time with me and its highly unlikely she wants to go to the range.
Rob

Rob -

Either day would be good for me. I'm not currently a member, though.  I know there's a $5 guest charge but at least one of us needs a current membership.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Either day would be good for me. I'm not currently a member, though. I know there's a $5 guest charge but at least one of us needs a current membership.

I still have a membership although I hardly ever get a chance to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top