Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2005 8:23:05 AM EDT
www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=4f6aecf0d7a1657a32b7dc41c77bb8ec&threadid=331951

The guys at GT are organizing a shoot and it probably going to happen at Greater Pgh Gun Clubwww.greaterpghgunclb.com/. I went last year and it was a very good time. Hopefully we can get some AR15 people to go also. It's supposed to go sometime in April on a Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you think that a guy with a 1911 would be welcome there? I'd hate to face an angry Glock mob.

Burl1
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, all I have are 1911's and AR's as well!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I love Grtr Pgh as a range, but I feel I must post a link to my story to show my dealings with the proprieter of Greater Pgh. There is a massive thread archived somewhere in AR15.com... maybe it can be resurrected and you can judge for yourself how Tex deals with his "brothers in  arms" (hope you're a trap shooter, or look out!)

My Dealings With Tex Freund of Greater Pgh Gun Club
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do you think that a guy with a 1911 would be welcome there? I'd hate to face an angry Glock mob.

Burl1

I will have about 3 or 4 1911's with me and a Glock or two. All are welcome and the shoot last year was a blast. You may see more 1911's than Glocks. I will also have a couple AR's and an AK. Just bring what you have.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I love Grtr Pgh as a range, but I feel I must post a link to my story to show my dealings with the proprieter of Greater Pgh. There is a massive thread archived somewhere in AR15.com... maybe it can be resurrected and you can judge for yourself how Tex deals with his "brothers in  arms" (hope you're a trap shooter, or look out!)

My Dealings With Tex Freund of Greater Pgh Gun Club

That sounds like you got screwed over pretty good and I would feel the same way. I am going just to shoot with some good guys and have a great time, maybe you can come out and shoot and hopefully get the problem resolved. I am also not a trap shooter but I know how the majority of clubs cater to them. The club I now belong to is the same way, if you're not a trap shooter then you aren't shit, that's the impression I get. It is nice to get together with a bunch of shooters that are interested in the same thing we are, pistol and rifle shooting. Hopefully you can make it, if not I definately understand and respect that.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, all I have are 1911's and AR's as well!

Perfect, you'll fit right in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top