Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2005 7:28:20 AM EDT
was thinking about becoming a member currently shooting at targetmaster. Can you bring your own
ammo or do you you have to buy from the range?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#1]
You can bring your own ammo and targets.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:34:01 AM EDT
[#2]
THANKS! Does anybody know the best way to get there from southern delaware county I was getting conflicting directions.How is the range?
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]
there range is clean well lit and a pretty good bunch that works there... and you can shoot your AR there as well..

Mike
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
was thinking about becoming a member currently shooting at targetmaster. Can you bring your own

Did another person get tired of Tommy?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:13:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once my membership is up in March I won't be renewing either.  Maybe they'll get the point when they start losing customers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:52:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You mean TM on 202 just a mile or so on PA side of the PA/DE line?

Idiots.  I'll go there only if I'm in desperate need of something small like cleaning supplies, but as a general rule I stay away from them.  CP is nice though - range time is a bit on the pricey side, but rifle calibers are ok and its a nice, clean, well maintained facility.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once my membership is up in March I won't be renewing either.  Maybe they'll get the point when they start losing customers.

Mark don't tell me your a member at TargetJerks .

Only because they're 2 minutes up the road from work & I get to shoot at lunch.  If they weren't such a pain in the ass I'd renew.  It's sucks that the only place near by to shoot is full of idiots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top