Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2005 6:56:13 AM EDT
Does anyone know if a guy named Bob Miller is still around.?He used to work at a pistol range off  of Torresdale Ave. in Philly and he was one of the first around to put  togther AR clones in the late 70's early 80's.

He built them on Palmetto Lowers......I believe they were made in Florida.
Link Posted: 1/3/2005 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say as I have heard of him.  If you need an AR constructed my vote is for Dave Donely over in Dublin PA.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 4:26:06 AM EDT
[#2]
No...I don't need an AR built...I was just inquiring about the guy...thats all....
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
He might work at Lock's
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a Bob Miller - older gentleman, don't know much about him - that belongs to Conestoga Rod and Gun Club in Southampton, PA (215) 355-9484

Great little club - pistol caliber only - never crowded and the folks that belong are good people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top