Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 7:14:33 AM EDT
I had this info emailed to me today.

Rendell and his ilk have kept the "nader ballot" tied up in legislature so long that they are screwing overseas absentee ballots. They've been sent out late and there is no extention for thier return. We all know the military supports Bush 5 to one.
Call his office and your reps and get this deadline extended so the PA military can vote.

717-787-2500..the govs PHONE...

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Apparently a lot of people have been calling....I just did and it had a message telling you to press one if your call was about Military Absentee Ballots....doing so led you to another message stating how important (yeah right) this issue was to Rendell and giving you a website for more information.

I sincerely hope that this State Administration doesn't do anything so ignorant as to disenfranchise our Military voters.....I would definitely look to initiate a class action suit against them, naming Rendell specifically as a defendant......I'm sure there are Right leaning lawyers out there that would love to take such a case.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
This man Redell has no honor.  What a disgrace!  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#5]
These jackasses did the same thing to vets in the '92 election. My unit was deployed and didn't get the ballots until the day they were due back here. I confirmed the same situation with other vets in other areas, and it is certainly no accident.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top